Sunday, October 27, 2013
Skills Update C
Man, oh, man! It has been the craziest two weeks I've had in a long time!!!! Unfortunately, due to the end of volleyball, beginning of basketball, end of the quarter, Parent/Teacher Conferences, and my bridal shower, my work for my class had taken a back seat. I paid for that today! I spent FIVE HOURS in the school today planning for next week and working on some projects. I decided on Friday to change my goal for skill c. I decided that I was going to create a Prezi for class so I could check it out and understand how to use it for my final project. I'm excited to learn all the bells and whistles of Prezi! I realized, after I made my Literary Device Prezi's, that you could add screens IN screens!!! This program is so neat! I'm hoping to incorporate it into a quarter book project that I give every quarter. I'm really excited about this program and all the neat things I could do with it for my final project!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment