Friday, October 11, 2013
Skills Update B Cont...
Oh my goodness. What another busy week! I graded 82 leadership compare and contrast essays and it took FOREVER! I had them turn it into me via My Big Campus and I downloaded them all to my computer to grade them and make comments using the comments and track changes on Word. I like that I don't have to carry papers around but I don't like that I have to download them all to my computer and grade them and then upload them to My Big Campus to give them the results. I feel as though this is more time consuming than marking up papers. On a positive note though, I feel so much more comfortable with the applications in Word and I feel as though I have mastered it. One more goal accomplished!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment